As much as a full english fry up is tasty it’s pretty fatty. This breakfast is a healthier twist on the classic and really easy to put together. This was really good however if your not trying to be healthy, stick with a classic fry up!
- 2-4 turkey sausages
- 1 tin baked beans
- 2 slices wholemeal toast and butter
- 1 avocado
- 4 eggs
- a couple handfuls of mushrooms
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- Grill the sausages on a medium high heat according to pack instructions. After 5 mins add the mushrooms, and 2 mins later add the tomatoes.
- To poach the eggs, heat up a large pan of water and a tbsp white wine vinegar to a boil. Crack the eggs into their own ramekin and gently pour the egg into the water, white first. Depending on the size of the pan, cook 2 eggs at a time. Turn down to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen roll.
- Heat the beans and toast the bread then assemble.